Build and maintain a solid working relationship with AMFICO’s customers. Act as the inside sales lead to organize and prepare quotation proposals and review customer orders for acceptance. Coordinate technical and commercial requirements. Support field sales and customers regarding product needs. Be the first point of contact for our customers. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives. Research and resolve Accounts Receivable issues. Investigate and resolve issues related to returned goods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a set of accounts with the objective of providing outstanding service and build relationships.
- Review quotation requests promptly, secure competitive feedback as available, and if applicable submit quotation requests to Business Units with pertinent comments.
- Work as a liaison between Engineering, Marketing, Field Sales, and AMFICO customers regarding product requirements, application questions, and potential issues.
- Issue finalized quotations to customers
- Identify and grow opportunities within your account base and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Review purchase orders to ensure requirements are adequately defined and documented, that differences are resolved prior to order entry and that AMFICO has the capability to meet contractual requirements.
- Discuss important quotations, significant purchase orders, returned goods requests, and any other important transactions with Customer Service Manager, Regional Manager, and Sales Management
- Coordinate the resolution of customer complaints, warranty replacements, returned goods, and any discrepancies.
- Resolve credit and accounts receivable issues.
Skills and Experience
Ability to communicate effectively in telephone, and electronic, ability to work on a personal computer or other related equipment for 8+ hours per day, as required. Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office including a solid working ability with Microsoft Excel.
RECOMMENDED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
Sales and /or Marketing-related experience and 2-4 years customer service experience preferred.
American Fittings is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Send Up to Date Resume and Apply →